A new photography exhibit, “Deer Park Lodge” is currently on display at the Schoolhouse Gallery at 266 Main Street in Kingfield. The exhibit contains variety of images from Deer Park Lodge, a classic, historic Maine camp located at the Narrows on Richardson Lake, part of the Rangely Lakes system. Built in 1904, Deer Park Lodge has hosted four generations of the Pearson family, who spent time fishing, hunting, boating, and relaxing at the Lodge. John and Cynthia Orcutt are the photographers, and their friends and current owners, Ben & Sandy Pearson, made it possible to document this incredible place over the course of several seasons. Photographs will be on display through Labor Day. The Gallery is open most days, 11 to 4. For more information please call 939-6518.