The Sixth Annual Art-Full Gifts Holiday Show at Point Lookout in Northport features 50 talented exhibitors who create Fine Art, Fine Craft , wearable art, and artisan made gourmet foods This wide variety make up the sixth annual show that has become the go-to place to find exceptional Maine-crafted gifts and get a head start on holiday shopping.
The Gala Opening preview party kicks off the show on Friday evening, at 5 p.m. on Nov. 21. Your price of admission includes a fantastic array of complimentary gourmet tastings from our artisan food exhibitors and select area restaurants. Shop for gifts, and meet your friends over a cocktail while listening to a top live jazz duet. The show continues through the weekend with free interactive craft demonstrations and more holiday shopping.
· 50 exhibitors
· Art-Full Café featuring whole food lunches for purchase
· Free hiking trails and paved road to the summit featuring a stunning Penobscot Bay view
· Free Parking
· Admissions help to benefit Coastal Mountains Land Trust
· $10 Friday; includes live jazz and complimentary gourmet tastings from our artisan food exhibitors and select area restaurants.
· $3 Saturday and Sunday, with all day interactive craft demonstrations